A131 Amber Occasional Table
A131 Amber Occasional Table by Cherryman AMBER Collection features a multitude of architectural details to fit any office. CHERRYMAN's melamine ﾗ are selected from premium grade qualities. The details continue with Metallic Silver or/and Matte Black accents in pulls, grommets and drawer filing hardware. Wire management is thoughtfully integrated throughout the product. Amber Collection is available in four finishes.
Note: Due to carriers’ minimum shipping rates, purchasing more than 1 item from this manufacturer will significantly reduce shipping cost per piece.
- 24"W x 24"D x 20"H
- CHERRYMAN's finish provides superior strength with enhanced stain and mar resistance for easy maintenance.
- Construction. Tops and support panels
- Tops are 1" thick and feature a solid wood profiled edge on all four sides.
- Both tops and panels use a 3 ply balanced construction.
- All support panels include adjustable levelers.
- Construction. Cases
- All cases are constructed utilizing 3 ply balanced panels.
- Adjustable levelers are provided in all cases.
- Construction. Drawers
- Drawers are constructed utilizing 3 ply balanced panels with the outer plys in melamine.
- All drawers are fitted with full extension, metal ball bearing slides.
- File drawers are provided with a filing system accommodating both letter and legal filing.
- Drawer Pedestals are Factory Assembled
- Construction. Guest Chairs
- All guest chairs are constructed of solid hardwood.
- The finishes offered match the casegoods collections.
- The chairs are upholstered in black fabric.
- All pedestals and laterals with drawers include a front mounted gang lock.
- All units are keyed alike. Requests for different keying can be accommodated for an upcharge.
- The Amber Collection pull is offered in the following finishes:
- Metallic silver for Hard Rock Maple and Black Cherry
- Matte black for Cherry and Mahogany
- Grommets for cables are provided in all work surfaces and hutches..
- Product Assembly.
- Most CHERRYMAN product is shipped in a Ready to Assemble state.