RT2L Portable Tapered Choral Standing Risers
RT2L Portable Tapered Choral Standing Risers by NPS Portable Choral Standing Risers are easy to set-up and allow for quick arrangement for all performance venues. Available in both straight and tapered units allowing for continuous or semi-circle arrangements. Guardrails are recommended for safety. Affordable Prices, Quick Ship and Superior Craftsmanship
- Platform Constructed with a ﾾ" thick solid plywood core,
- Surfaced with Carpet or 1/8" thick tempered hardboard
- Frame 16 gauge, 1-13/16" high formed steel
- Leg structure constructed of 1.05" diameter, 14 gauge steel tubing
- Legs capped with high impact plastic glides.
- Leg assemblies equipped with a spring locking device to secure the legs in the open and closed position.
- Stages and risers equipped with drop-in couplings that allow units of the same or different heights to be joined together.
- All metal parts are finished with black thermofused epoxy powder coating.
- Capacity designed to carry a uniform live load of at least 200 lbs. per square foot.
- Stages and risers capable of being completely set-up and taken apart quickly, without the need for tools,
- Shown with Optional Back Guard Rails
- Warranty: Stages and risers shall be covered by 10-year warranty.
- 2 Level 36" Deep x 66"- 60" Long x 16" High
- 3 Level 54" Deep x 72"- 60" Long x 24" High
- 4 Level 72" Deep x 78"- 60" Long x 32" High