26899 Pur Collection 120" Full Wall Bed & Storage w/Doors, 6 Drawers
26899 Pur Collection 120" Full Wall Bed & Storage w/Doors, 6 Drawers by Bestar
Combining style and convenience,
Includes Full Wall Bed a 25" and 36" Storage cabinets with drawers and doors
Perfect solution to furnished condos, lofts, studios, guest rooms and home offices.
Pur collection brings multi functionality to a single room.
Available in Three color finishes
- 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves in each storage unit to maximize your options.
- Doors provide closed storage on upper section of the storage unit.
- 2 clothing rods also included.
- Six Drawers are mounted on ball-bearing slides for smooth and silent operation.
- Shaker-inspired trim and metal handles on drawers.
- Bed mechanism provides simplified assembly of the Wall Bed.
- Increased comfort due to Euroslat mattress support system.
- Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly.
- Easy to use; use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor.
- Accommodates a standard full mattress up to 10 in. thick. Mattress not included. Box spring not required.
- Full bed when opened will require a clearance of 85.3" from the wall extending into the room.
- Clearance of 9.6" under the bed when it is open.
- Assembly required. Easy to install.
- 100% recyclable packaging, recycled wood fiber panels.
- Overall Size: 119.5"W x 18.25"D x 83.75"H
- Bed: 58.6"W x 18.25"D x 83.75"H
- 1 Section 35 3/4"W x 18.25"D x 83.75"H
- 1 Sections 25"W x 18.25"D x 83.75"H
- Thank you for choosing a BESTAR product. Your total satisfaction is our #1 priority. Should you have a problem or need more information concerning the warranty, do not call to the place of purchase. Please call our customer service department for immediate assistance using the following toll free number : 1 888 823-7827 Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM E.S.T Friday: 8:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM E.S.T Please have your assembly instruction manual on hand when you call. BESTAR products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in material or workmanship in the furniture. Defects as mentioned in this warranty refer to any imperfections which may impair the use of the product. Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture parts and components for ten years following the date of purchase, with the exception of the Euro Slat mattress support and suspension mechanism that are guaranteed for two years. BESTAR will replace any part that is defective. This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. Our furniture products are not intended for outdoor use. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly, defects occurring after purchase due to product modifications, intentional damage, accident, misuse, exposure to the elements and labor or assembly costs. Bestar reserves the right to request proof of purchase to document a warranty claim. In no event shall BESTAR be liable for incidental or consequent damages resulting from the misuse of the product. This warranty is not transferable and is valid only in Canada and the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.