A M B L E Personal LED Performance Desk Light
A M B L E Personal LED Performance Desk Light by Light Corp Designed by Stephan Copeland, lightweight and built as a single-piece Amble is the embodiment of reductionist design ﾗ a lean silhouette, 3-position base, and zero joints, hinges or springs. Amble is so minimalist, thereﾒs only one moving part ﾗ a gravity-driven shade, that automatically prevents glare for you and your neighbors. Amble works wherever you do ﾗ from private spaces to collaborative zones, social hot spots or touchdown areas.
- Automatic shut off after 10 hours
- Occupancy sensor powers off after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Powers back on after sensing movement
- Touch-and-hold dimming
- Dedicated USB charge port
- Corded power supply, 9ﾒ black cord
- Available in White, Black, Ash Grey and Silver finishes
- Energy Consumption: 3-11.5 system watts
- Number OF LEDS: 1 high power LED
- Light Output: 206 lumens (max)
- LED Rated Lifespan: 60,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 3500K
- Color Rendering Index: 83
- Warranty: 5 Years
- AMBLE: THREE WAYS
- At its tallest position, Amble provides ambient light that helps reduce eyestrain in everyday office environments.
- Ideal for tasks such as drafting and illustration, or reading oversized printed materials,
- Amble pivots nimbly to give an even, luminous glow.
- When fashioned into its intermediate posture, Amble shines as a multi-purpose task light.
- Its large sphere of radiant light is perfect for general office tasks including computing, reading and writing.
- Tilted to its lowest point, Amble provides concentrated light when needed, such as reading fine print or performing fine motor tasks.
- When precision is critical, Amble bends to meet your lighting needs.
- ETL listed: compliant to UL 153/8750 & CSA C22.2
- No. 250.4; FCC Part 15 Class B; TAA; CE;CEC Title 20