EAWR Elite Wardrobe Cabinet
EAWR Elite Wardrobe Cabinet by Sandusky
Wardrobe cabinet interior includes a full shelf and garment rod.
Contemporary three point recessed locking handle.
Three sets of hinges on each door.
Heavy gauge steel, contract quality, meets ANSI/BIFMA shelf standards.
Durable Powder coat finish, available in 5 Colors.
Five year limited warranty. Shipped assembled.
Handle-lock requires some assembly.
- Sandusky spot welds the inside corners of each door providing a more rigid door.
- Each door also includes a welded full length door stiffener.
- Felt pads protect the painted surface and assure quiet closure.
- Sandusky provides a user friendly adjustable shelf clip. Four shelf clips are positioned at the front and back edges of the shelves, relieving stress from the sides. Shelves adjust easily at 2" increments.
- Shelf weight capacity varies by shelf width. Weight should be evenly dispersed over entire shelf. Meets ANSI / BIFMA shelf standards.
- Shelf Capacity 17"W 85 lb, 24"W 120 lb, 30"W 150 lb, 36"W 180 lb, 46"W 230 lb
- A tru-lock three point rod assembly (rounded bars, not flat) with tapered rod ends is used on the Classic, Elite, and Transport Series. Plastic rod guides in the top and bottom of the door provide quiet and easy closure.
- Sanduskyﾒs recessed three point locking handle is standard on most Elite and Transport Series cabinets.
- All adjustable shelves can be reversed to create a ﾓtray effectﾔ to contain rolling or shifting items. Shelves may also be slanted for a more practical way of viewing shelf contents by elevating the rear two shelf clips one notch.
- Raised bottom shelf is featured on the Elite, Classic Plus, Audio / Video, Computer, Transport, and Bookcases Series. This provides a second bottom shelf that can be positioned level to front lip, for ergonomic purposes, or position as an addition shelf. The flat bottom design also provides additional stability.
- Item No. Size
- EAWR 362472 24"W x 36"D x 72"H
- EAWR 462472 24"W x 46"D x 72"H